Ok, here's my a stab on the questions. I'm going to edit my 1st post to point to this one, w/the current questions.
- Where are you?
- Where are you traveling to? Via what route?
If unwilling to answer the above, you'll need to tell us the distances and whether there's any net elevation change (Google Earth can help you with that. See http://priuschat.com/forums/freds-house ... oints.html
- How fast are you driving? What % is city vs. highway?
- What is your miles/kWh reading on the dash? (on the black and white display) Is it reset for every trip? If not, please do so.
- How full are you charging to? (for '13+ Leafs, list the % state of charge value)
- How are you "determining" your range? Examples: driving down to some value on the GOM (guess-o-meter aka virtually worthless "distance to empty" display), driving down to a certain # of "fuel bars", driving to LBW (Low Battery Warning), VLBW (Very Low Battery Warning) or turtle, driving down to a certain # of gids, driving down to a certain % state of charge (SoC) value ('13+ Leaf only)
- How many temperature bars (left side) are shown at the start of the drive and during?
- What are your cold tire pressures?
- Can this experience be reliably repeated?
- After how many months of ownership did you first experience the range loss?
- Outside air temps when this is happening?
- How are you using the heater/AC system?
- When cold, are you using the heated seats and steering wheel?
- Did you buy the vehicle new or used and when? (month and year is enough) What model year is it?
- How many capacity bars have you lost? They're the thin bars on the very right of wiki/index.php?title=Battery_Capacity_Loss
. That one shows 3 capacity bars lost.
- Any changes to car from stock (different tires, bike rack, Texas cattle horns, roof rack, flags, etc)?
- (If you have a gid meter) Gid count at 100% charge? Date and outside temp when taken?
If unclear about some of the terminology/acronyms (e.g. GOM, LBW), see wiki/index.php?title=Glossary