Nissan Conspiracy Theories

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tennessee is one of 4 states where individuals can easily "swear out" warrants and i was jailed 3 times

Once for trespassing against Nissan (same low level misdemeanor that Occupy Nashville protestors faced, they had the charges dropped within 24 hour hours and records expunged) The BIG charges that would have jailed me me a year were Harassing Nissan and Stalking Nissan. The Harassment charge Was dropped in a Preliminary hearing: A secret Grand Jury met in Oct 2010 and indicted me on Stalking a Corporation. that charge was dropped February 2012.

Nissan made me unemployable. My child 7 year old child was bullied. Men in Titan trucks followed me too closely with her in the car. TN does not require front plates on cars. i have wittnesses that saw Nissan cars and SUVs circle her home. The local police ignored me because they have friends at Nissan. Bruce Bateman from the Frankin Police Dept. has all the information

http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

when i spoke out at a school board meeting about discrimination in the schools the next day there a 4th warrant for my arrest. I had to flee town get a lawyer to call and found out it was a "mistake in the system"

Tennessee deserves the title #1 in Corruption and almost LAST in education

sharynbovat said:
Sorry I'm not as polished as the intellectuals on this website. But at least I have the courage to SPEAK UP.
You are mistaking "obsession" for "courage." Your mouth is moving, your fingers are typing, but you aren't making any sense. All I see here and on your multiple websites is a bunch of hyperbolic noise, wild accusations, and very little factual content. It looks to me like you are a sad little mentally-ill person trying to get some attention by riding on the paranoid wave of right-wing reactionary politics that is driving our country into a ditch. From your site: "NISSAN Builds Cars in Iran and Support Muslim Brotherhood.... IF NISSAN ever gets the technology to build a 'viable' battery they'll share it with IRAN and it will be used in weapons systems.... Iran "might" be responsible for the Lockerbie crash & the NISSAN CEO Carlos Ghosn could have played a role in the cover up...."

You need to get a grip, girl.
TT

ttweed said:
sharynbovat said:
Sorry I'm not as polished as the intellectuals on this website. But at least I have the courage to SPEAK UP.
You are mistaking "obsession" for "courage." Your mouth is moving, your fingers are typing, but you aren't making any sense. All I see here and on your multiple websites is a bunch of hyperbolic noise, wild accusations, and very little factual content. It looks to me like you are a sad little mentally-ill person trying to get some attention by riding on the paranoid wave of right-wing reactionary politics that is driving our country into a ditch. From your site: "NISSAN Builds Cars in Iran and Support Muslim Brotherhood.... IF NISSAN ever gets the technology to build a 'viable' battery they'll share it with IRAN and it will be used in weapons systems.... Iran "might" be responsible for the Lockerbie crash & the NISSAN CEO Carlos Ghosn could have played a role in the cover up...."

TT
Thank you Ttweed. Nicely said.

Sharon,

Honestly, your writing is "all over the place", and if I had you as an employee (just based on your organization and written thoughts), we would have problems.

Like others have said, corporations sucking the teet of government, and bankrupting themselves, is unfortunately normal in the USA. Stripping employees of pensions, shipping their jobs to Mexico / China / et al, again, normal business in the 21st century.

Building the LEAF to fail, I don't believe; however, building it to get $4-5 billion in government handouts (loans until the company goes BK) is not a huge stretch.

One thing you haven't mentioned, and the very bedrock of an electric car, is the battery. It's clear to me that this current LEAF battery is not ready for the mass market, and worse, Nissan has yet to specifically identify a problem, which means that there is no fix coming anytime soon. Whatever happens, this issue will impact sales of ALL electric cars. The right wing teabaggers will have a field day, making Joe Sixpack pause (and rightfully so) in the purchase of any EV.

Selling a current generation lithium battery without TMS in hot and cold climates was a bad plan.

Thanks Tony for your very objective reply. I agree 100%. There is more than likely a plan at Nissan to milk the government for all their worth, but I'm sure they would not plan to go bankrupt if sales suddenly took off. And they built the best car they could have, with the exception of the missing battery TMS. I am confident that will be added in the next iteration.

Whats Wrong With the Leaf is the Question I Was Asked

One of my documented concerns is the battery and the degradation.
According to a person that worked with the Leaf and verified by engineers in their Farmington Hills facility the Leafs battery in most cases will be WORTHLESS in about 5 years.

NISSAN did the same warranty as the GM Volt because they were under pressure to get the cash (remember earlier I said they had a "cash flow" problem in 2009)

When a NISSAN employee made "fun" of the people that will purchase the NISSAN Leaf (basically calling you the green version of stupid) I spoke up and said it's not nice to take advantage of people because their enviromentalist. After reading some comments about me on this forum I'm starting to feel stupid for sticking up for the people. I wrote to the NISSAN board member and told him to NOT sell a car if it's not ready for prime time.

Have a Great Day

leafkabob said:
ttweed said:
sharynbovat said:
You are mistaking "obsession" for "courage." Your mouth is moving, your fingers are typing, but you aren't making any sense. All I see here and on your multiple websites is a bunch of hyperbolic noise, wild accusations, and very little factual content. It looks to me like you are a sad little mentally-ill person tems.... Iran "might" be responsible for the Lockerbie crash & the NISSAN CEO Carlos Ghosn could have played a role in the cover up...."

TT
Thank you Ttweed. Nicely said.

Keep Blasting Me... I want people to see the "quality" of people that fell for the NISSAN scam.
I'm NOT mentally ill if I were the NISSAN lawyers would have had a field day.

Seriously PLEASE Insult me.... It'll I'm NOT a Tea Partier BUT I WIll Use Your pathetic insults to "drive home" the point that American tax dollars should not be spend with OUTDATED TECHNOLOGY and the people receiving the fund are thankless name callers with no respect for America

sharynbovat said:
One of my documented concerns is the battery and the degradation.
According to a person that worked with the Leaf and verified by engineers in their Farmington Hills facility the Leafs battery in most cases will be WORTHLESS in about 5 years.
Nissan did expect 90% to lease the car, so that was not a problem. They'd get the car back in 39 months, pop in a new battery, and sell it. Because of the EV-1 fiasco, where all the cars were leased, then recalled, most people (almost 90% early on) purchased the LEAF. Nobody wanted their car taken away and crushed.

sharynbovat said:
NISSAN did the same warranty as the GM Volt because they were under pressure to get the cash (remember earlier I said they had a "cash flow" problem in 2009)

Bzzzzzz. Volt warranty is not "the same". GM warranties the battery for capacity; Nissan wisely did not. Therefore, every degradation is "normal" in Nissan-speak.

Anyway, to sum up, I think you're a certifiable nut job, but you do have a few points (few of which aren't readily apparent).

JustinC said:
Hi Sharyn,

What were you jailed for exactly?

Tennessee is one of 4 states where individuals can easily "swear out" warrants and i was jailed 3 times

Once for trespassing against Nissan (same low level misdemeanor that Occupy Nashville protestors faced, they had the charges dropped within 24 hour hours and records expunged) The BIG charges that would have jailed me me a year were Harassing Nissan and Stalking Nissan. The Harassment charge Was dropped in a Preliminary hearing: A secret Grand Jury met in Oct 2010 and indicted me on Stalking a Corporation. that charge was dropped February 2012.

Nissan made me unemployable. My child 7 year old child was bullied. Men in Titan trucks followed me too closely with her in the car. TN does not require front plates on cars. i have wittnesses that saw Nissan cars and SUVs circle her home. The local police ignored me because they have friends at Nissan. Bruce Bateman from the Frankin Police Dept. has all the information

http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

when i spoke out at a school board meeting about discrimination in the schools the next day there a 4th warrant for my arrest. I had to flee town get a lawyer to call and found out it was a "mistake in the system"

Tennessee deserves the title #1 in Corruption and almost LAST in education

SOLYNDRA Read my blog each of the days I was arrested (NOT a conspiracy just strange).

I'm also curious how you know that Solyndra looked at your blog 1100+ times? I am not saying I doubt it, just wondering how you can tell.
Before I went to meet a lawyer in DC I got my webstats researched with the IP addresses.
Tesla, CODA, BYD, Microsoft , Apple FOrd, Honda, Toyota, Boeing, Discovery Channel, Gannett and many people read http://www.girlintheblackhonda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I have not updated much and I still get about 500 hits a day. The fraud is real and I hope the people reading are reporters that will "wade through" the hyperbole as you call it. I met with a Wall Street Journal reporter and he was a LOT kinder to me that people on this forum.

Your situation sounds an awful lot like an old A-Team episode. Watch out for the angry Mexican warlord, for he seems dangerous, if not the best of marksmen.

jspearman said:
Your situation sounds an awful lot like an old A-Team episode. Watch out for the angry Mexican warlord, for he seems dangerous, if not the best of marksmen.

laughing so hard, I almost wet myself. :lol:

jspearman said:

Not worried about Mexicans they're happy with NISSAN .... A LOT of Jobs are going there.
Got a call from a guy in Irvine: Senior Directors in Tennessee are moving BACK to California. He asks me why.

Last year a man called me from the UK they were thinking of moving to Tennessee. One of the top people at NISSAN gave him my number:An Officer of Nissan Motors told him to call me. When he heard about the corrupt culture he decided against moving ... it's sad. We need jobs.

Getting back to your comment it does seem like an A Team episode. Read the article Jalopnik did http://jalopnik.com/sharyn-bovat/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bzzzzzz. Volt warranty is not "the same". GM warranties the battery for capacity; Nissan wisely did not. Therefore, every degradation is "normal" in Nissan-speak.

Anyway, to sum up, I think you're a certifiable nut job, but you do have a few points (few of which aren't readily apparent).[/quote]

TonyWilliams said the above quote and Sharyn Bovat's response is below:

Nuts are packed with protein and there's a LOT of meat in my dish. NISSAN took OVER 1 billion dollars for a car they told congress they could make (that's an EV that gets 100 miles per charge) NISSAN Lied.
Money is missing. I've been told consultants were paid out of Bermda - is someone gonna NOW accuse me of bringing in the Bermuda Triangle Theory It's sad that you can't see the big picture. Due to the fraud LESS money will be available to companies that really want to build a car that will succeed.

FYI the Years the Warranty is valid it the "same" and that is what I was referring to. I would like to have a "civil" discussion if anyone is interested.

I have to agree with others, your argument is all over the place. If you are saying that Nissan willingly put defective batteries in cars then maybe the discussion should focus on that. Big business and government doing things they shouldn't. There is no story there.

I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion, and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

(Just in case anybody doesn't recognize it):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Ben Bradllee WInning editor know before TWO federal budget were passed the Leaf battery was a bust
Below is a newsletter I'm preparing to give to local leaders to make them aware of fraud:
OK NOW make fun of me for this.... Come on forum readers I can take it. Keep insulting me.

/Users/sharynbovat/Documents/whistlebblower news january 26th.pdf

sharynbovat said:
The Ben Bradllee WInning editor know before TWO federal budget were passed the Leaf battery was a bust
Below is a newsletter I'm preparing to give to local leaders to make them aware of fraud:
OK NOW make fun of me for this.... Come on forum readers I can take it. Keep insulting me.

Hi Sharyn,
In order to see this file we need the user name and password of your computer. Can you please post it so that we can see?
Thanks

ericsf said:
sharynbovat said:

Hi Sharyn,
In order to see this file we need the user name and password of your computer. Can you please post it so that we can see?
Thanks

I'm NEW to this forum and trying to post a PDF..... Thanks for the hint... I'll find another way :):)

sharynbovat said:
ericsf said:
sharynbovat said:

Hi Sharyn,
Thanks

I'm NEW to this forum and trying to post a PDF..... Thanks for the hint... I'll find another way :):)

http://romney-mcdonnell2012.com/uploads/whistlebblower_news_january_26th.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back