Post Your Order Details Here

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
State : California
Metro Area / City : Los Altos Hills

Trim : SV/SL/SL-E: SL
Options : L3, Floor Mats, Cargo Net, Eco Design Package

Total MSRP : $34,870 (see note)

Price Accepted : $34,870 (see note)

Dealer : Nissan Sunnyvale, 680 East El Camino Real, Sunnyvale, CA, 94087

Delivery Date :

Note: Price not includes destination&handling ($820) + tax + license + processing fee (what is that?).

So it looks like some dealers are including the $820 destination charge in their quote (such as mine) while others are not.. Looking back at my dashboard, I'm now a bit concerned since the "transaction price" states that it does not include the "destination and handling" charge in addition to the other fees.

Time for a quick email to the dealer!

Update: Confirmed with my dealer that all is right in the world; my transaction price does include the destination charge. Though I wouldn't be surprised to find a hiccup come payment/delivery day, atleast now I have written confirmation instead of just the verbal from the day of ordering.

State - CA
Metro Area - Silicon Vally, CA

Trim -- SL, Blue Ocean
Options -- L3, floor mats (from corn!)

Total MSRP -- $34,590
Offer -- $34,590 (does not include destination and handling, tax, license, processing fee)

Price Accepted -- did not accept yet, hoping to get a better deal (might check Steven Creek Nissan)

Dealer -- Nissan Sunnyvale

Dashboard price; $33,019 destination added $33,839. Sorry could not read My scribbling. The only thing i could make out is that it is just under 34,000 out the door

evnow said:
Once your order is submitted, share your order details here.

The template I'd suggest is ...

State : wa
Metro Area / City : olympia

Trim : SL w QC
Options : Eco pack

Total MSRP :?

Price Accepted : 33,818 + approx$ 75 license fee. Out the door price about$ 33,900 NO SALES TAX.

Dealer : Rairdon of Auburn

Delivery Date : dec??

Ofcourse the Delivery Date comes later ... Omit the dealer/price, if you are not comfortable disclosing it.

State: California
Metro Area: San Fransisco/Bay Area

Trim: SL, Red with QC
Accessories: Floor Mats

MSRP: $33720 + $700 + $170 = $34590.
Order Price Accepted: 33995 + tax + license + fee's.

After Fed and California help out:
33995 - 7500 - 5000 = $21495 + tax + license + fee's.

Very close to what I paid for my 2001 Prius.

TLeaf said:
So it looks like some dealers are including the $820 destination charge in their quote (such as mine) while others are not.. Looking back at my dashboard, I'm now a bit concerned since the "transaction price" states that it does not include the "destination and handling" charge in addition to the other fees.

Time for a quick email to the dealer!

Yeah, I don't think the Leaf dashboard has very much flexibility and I'm not sure the dealers understand that disclaimer is on there either. Either that or some are not used to quoting MSRP without including the options and destination. That's why my dealer faxed me the whole quote from his DealerTrack program as well.

My dashboard Did not include The destination price either
But the email i received along with phone calls before nafta the bid the destination charge was discussed. It was 820 dollars just wondering if its the same in all locations.

Do NOT use Glendale Nissan, they are clueless! I requested a quote at 12:12 yesterday and despite several phone calls do not expect to get a quote within 24 hours. And the Nissan website is messed up so I can't select another dealer. And the person I just talked to at Nissan was useless in getting THAT resolved. So I have no idea when I'll get my order through...

Nancy

mwalsh said:
That's why my dealer faxed me the whole quote from his DealerTrack program as well.
Good idea on your part. So did your dealers quote to you include the $820 destination charge or not?

State : CA
Metro Area / City : Riverside

Trim : SV/SL/SL-E SL (Glacier Pearl)
Options : Quick Charge Port

Total MSRP :$35,240 (with destination) + tax & license

Price Accepted :$34,240

Dealer :Fontana Nissan (Danny)

Delivery Date : Pending

Metro Area / City : Los Angeles

Trim : SL (Glacier Pearl)
Options : Quick Charge Port, splash guards, carpeted mats, cargo net, door kick plate

Total MSRP :$35,695 including destination and handling - $1,000 discount = $34,695 + tax and license.

Price Accepted :$34,695

Dealer :Fontana Nissan (Danny)

Checked dash board at 10:58am (no email), submitted order at 11:02am, order accepted at 11:37am. Ordered today.

State :CA
Metro Area / City :Orange County

Trim : SL
Options :Quick Charge, Floor mats, cargo organizer, hologram kick plates

Total MSRP :34940

Price Accepted :1000 less

Dealer :Connell Costa Mesa, Highly Recommend

Delivery Date :unknown

No EVSE included.

Metro Area / City : San Francisco

Trim : SL 33,720
Options : Quick Charge 700
Floor mats 170
Protection package 225
Dest and Handling 820

Total MSRP : 35,635

Price Accepted : 33,853

Dealer : North Bay Nissan

Delivery Date : Most Likely January

Note: 5% off MSRP (Destination and Handling included).

I signed up later in the day on 4/20, so I was in the second wave. RAQ on 9/1, and ordered 9/2.

January is fine with me because I want to spread out my tax credits (charging dock/vehicle).

State : Arizona
Metro Area / City : Scottsdale (Phoenix)

Trim : SV/SL/SL-E SL eTech Edition (Cayenne Red)
Options : Splash Guards, Hologram Kick Plates
Floor Mats, Hatch Organizer

Total MSRP : $34,380

Price Accepted : $32,711 + $820 destination
(includes free shipping to AZ)

Dealer : Rairdon’s Nissan of Auburn, WA

Delivery Date : Pending notification from Nissan

Note: Can’t begin to tell you what a positive experience it has been dealing with Greg of Rairdon Nissan. What a great guy, what a great dealer, what a pleasure to conduct business with such a professional. I would highly recommend Greg and his dealership to anyone.

State : California
Metro Area / City : Los Angeles / Santa Clarita

Trim : SL
Options : Quick charge, floor mat, cargo net

Total MSRP : 35430 (including destination)

Price Accepted : 34430

Dealer : Fontana Nissan

Date/Time of Order : 9/2/2010 1:00pm

counting the number of post of this thread, I am #20. If only 20% people who buys leaf are on the forum, and out of that 50% responds to this thread, I would be number 80! lol

Back