UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP - donate to the forum and get...

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my license plate holder perk the same day I became the first person on the east coast to buy an electric car!*! I'll try to submit a picture soon.

*Unverified. Assumes Tennessee is not part of the actual East Coast; does not include Edison Electrics from the early 1900s; time of delivery assumed to be my arrival at dealership.

TimeHorse said:
Got my license plate holder perk the same day I became the first person on the east coast to buy an electric car!*! I'll try to submit a picture soon.

*Unverified. Assumes Tennessee is not part of the actual East Coast; does not include Edison Electrics from the early 1900s; time of delivery assumed to be my arrival at dealership.

Man i may be on the West Coast but i will drink one for you!! i know you have shown waaay more patience than i have to give!. so just a few weeks now?

DaveinOlyWA said:
Man i may be on the West Coast but i will drink one for you!! i know you have shown waaay more patience than i have to give!. so just a few weeks now?

Thanks, Dave, and Dave's Android! Thanks, that is, assuming you said what the message said and weren't actually trying to toast a female sheep! :)

I just donated $30 to the site (well worth it for such a fine resource).

Two requests though:

1) Please don't send me a license plate frame (if they are still being sent)--they have been outlawed in North Carolina, so it would pretty much be a waste of plastic and--unless the shipping service has converted to EV's--gas to get it to me!

2) If possible, please don't turn off ads for my account. Those ads are very well targeted and I very much want to see them. I know I can log out, but that's kind of a pain.

Thanks so much!

We're looking at adding that feature in the near future.
There will be an option in the user profile section to leave the ads displayed when logged in.

- Leaf comes next week! Just donated.
- Thanks for all the info, especially about chargers!
- Went with Schneider Square D charger from homedepot.com
- Called homedepot.com support number. They honored a 10% off Lowes coupon.
- Installation was simple (20 minutes?)--about 8 inches from circuit box. Local electrician only charged $85.

- Installed cost = $850
- Nissan quote = $2800!
Thanks for the help.
Tom

lpickup said:
I just donated $30 to the site (well worth it for such a fine resource).

Two requests though:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . snip
2) If possible, please don't turn off ads for my account. Those ads are very well targeted and I very much want to see them. I know I can log out, but that's kind of a pain.

Thanks so much!
Yea . . . I'd love to donate more but the idea of orange letters is repugnant to me . . . . and then I'd not have the ability to see Phil's ad? That's crazy talk !!
:D

Just sent two upgrades; one for myself, and one for LMW. We figured the knowledge gained here saved us about a thousand dollars when we bought the car. Add to that all the in-depth knowledge and experience about the car and the EVSE's, and, you can't find a much better deal.

every time xxyyzz sends me the plate surround, it comes busted.
I am hoping he will try a third time and pack it with some stiff cardboard.

jieran said:
Any chance you can up that avatar size limit to something bigger than 6k? I can't find anything THAT small that I want to post!!!

Please don't. For you it might be pretty, but for the rest the page will end up loading slowly. As of now the response times on page loads is very good. Let us keep it that way.

Back