Fuel Efficient Car Babes Calendar: Leaf is on the cover!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtcessario

cover.jpg

We thought fuel efficiency and alternative energy could use some balls and attitude beyond the cliché marketing hoopla of clouds, leaves, and rainbows. Electric car technology is badass, so we made the first-ever fuel efficient car babes calendar. The Nissan Leaf made the cover.

Best,
Mike

If my wife was in the picture instead of that girl you wouldn't see the car.. :D

Hope she's not reading in here ! :?

> If my wife was in the picture instead of that girl you wouldn't see the car..

:lol:

By that you mean of course, that your wife is sooooo smokin' hot, we wouldn't even remember that there was a car in the picture! Right? Right?? :cool:

richard said:
No Tesla?
Yea . . . wazup with that ?
No Fisker Karma either. Or, how about an EV1 . . . Gen 1 Insight . . . RAV4-ev . . . Tango . . . nothin' wrong with a few clasics being thrown in there.

Actually the girls are not photoshopped into the shots. We shot the girls posing on the cars in a studio, and then photoshopped the girls with the cars into different environments.

The photographer is Peter Dawson. He works some wonders with a camera and photoshop.

I must confess, that red car is mine. I thoroughly enjoyed the shoot. There were several attractive women prepping for their turn in front of the camera, and the poses were, uh, "nice" to watch.

It took a bit of effort to remove all the oily butt and hand prints from the hood, but it was really funny explaining to the crew at SM Nissan how they got there in the first place. Too bad they've scattered to the winds, I'd like to show them these results.

mtcessario said:
Actually the girls are not photoshopped into the shots. We shot the girls posing on the cars in a studio, and then photoshopped the girls with the cars into different environments.

The photographer is Peter Dawson. He works some wonders with a camera and photoshop.
Perhaps it's just the web pics have too much edge enhancement or something... Never-the-less... :D

PaulScott said:
I must confess, that red car is mine. I thoroughly enjoyed the shoot. There were several attractive women prepping for their turn in front of the camera, and the poses were, uh, "nice" to watch.

It took a bit of effort to remove all the oily butt and hand prints from the hood, but it was really funny explaining to the crew at SM Nissan how they got there in the first place. Too bad they've scattered to the winds, I'd like to show them these results.

Where did you find the hot girls to do this photoshoot?

Oh... my. :? And here I thought our species had gotten past this kind of auto marketing. Well... I'm sure they'll also put out a companion calendar with Chip-N-Dale models. Riiiight... when they're ice skating in Hades.

Beauty is skin deep? :D

miss_taken.jpg

Yanquetino said:

And just think of all the 13 year old boys who dreamed of having "X-Ray" vision.. They'd be disappointed to know that they'd be seeing all of the girls like this.

What? Is this Miss December in your "Girls of the TSA" Calendar !!! ;)

Yanquetino said:
Oh... my. :? And here I thought our species had gotten past this kind of auto marketing. Well... I'm sure they'll also put out a companion calendar with Chip-N-Dale models. Riiiight... when they're ice skating in Hades.

miss_taken.jpg

Yanquetino said:
Oh... my. :? And here I thought our species had gotten past this kind of auto marketing.
Hehe... nonono, you need to go to Tokyo Motor Show. Unfortunately, it ends in two days and you'll need to wait two years until the next one. In the three that I've attended, there are PLENTY of booth babes. :D

Back