MyNissanLeaf.com license plate holder

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
highcountryrider said:
+1 (garygid, you can always put your pics on photobucket or one of the other photo sites and
just post the link here. Use the IMG code. It's free and saves space on the MNL server.)

This is exactly what I do, even with "gold member". photbucket even gives you links for posting to different types of sites.

i wonder if i should update my addy?

as far as having a pay pal account to donate....well, i dont have one but did not seem to stop me. if you are concerned. blow $.45 or whatever it is these days and mail in a check

Also must have missed the Gold membership upgrade information. Do share - want to see my user name in that pretty Orange color! Perhaps the information on a sticky in the Web/Forum Discussions area would be a good idea, if it's open to all-comers?

I'll add my thanks for the MNL plate frame. It was a very nice surprise in the mail on Friday! I do appreciate it. And again, I also appreciate the people and information in this forum. I don't post often, but I have sure learned a lot from visiting this place on a regular basis, and it has made the purchase and ownership of the LEAF a much easier and less stressful proposition.

Cinnabar said:
I'll add my thanks for the MNL plate frame. It was a very nice surprise in the mail on Friday! I do appreciate it. And again, I also appreciate the people and information in this forum. I don't post often, but I have sure learned a lot from visiting this place on a regular basis, and it has made the purchase and ownership of the LEAF a much easier and less stressful proposition.
+1

I'm just curious, wxxyz, but do you also have (or will you get) versions of the license plate frame that are inverted for those states (like California) that put the stickers on the top instead of the bottom? Using a frame like this with those kinds of plates just looks "dumb" (IMHO) and can obscure the lettering. Although plenty of people do it... :lol:

2011-10-06_13-37-58_5.jpg

i already have a license plate frame (swiped from my Prius!)

GeekEV said:
I'm just curious, wxxyz, but do you also have (or will you get) versions of the license plate frame that are inverted for those states (like California) that put the stickers on the top instead of the bottom? Using a frame like this with those kinds of plates just looks "dumb" (IMHO) and can obscure the lettering. Although plenty of people do it... :lol:

If there's enough people that fall into this category then we could look into it. Just flipping the lettering on the frame won't work because then the holes would be at the bottom - but is that basically the shape that would work? Thick part at the top, thin at the bottom?

PlugzoomOutLF.jpg

I like my little half plate holder . . . it allows me to curve the bottom of the plate inward for a teeny bit less drag (ok so maybe it's all in my head) But I do like the MyNissanLeaf plug neverthe less. Now I'm torn.

:lol:

wxxyz said:
If there's enough people that fall into this category then we could look into it. Just flipping the lettering on the frame won't work because then the holes would be at the bottom - but is that basically the shape that would work? Thick part at the top, thin at the bottom?
Yeah. Wherever you're getting the frames made should have both kinds. I mean, you're looking at the entire state of California at a minimum - and that's the most populous state in the nation... :D

Can we get another color (besides orange) for our screen name? The orange is one of my most un-favorate colors. or ... even allow us to leave the screen-name 'black' color the same? I'd hate to donate more, just to feel like I was having to get penalized with orange. ok, so it's picky ... I know. And is there a way to let the license plate frame gift go to another who may be in greater need? While I'm having my little personal request-fest, how about some cool decals like the one below, that we have on our Prius:

IDNOTformatted.jpg

Often people riding your bumper are looking at the area around your tail lights, rather than the license plate frame. But yea, MyNissanLeaf.com needs a 'store' for 'stuff' like this. Lets have the website be more entrapreneurial. Just a thought

hill said:
Can we get another color (besides orange) for our screen name? The orange is one of my most un-favorate colors. or ... even allow us to leave the screen-name 'black' color the same? I'd hate to donate more, just to feel like I was having to get penalized with orange. ok, so it's picky ... I know.

i prefer Green to be honest with ya but mostly because i own two of the "greenest" cars on the planet, neither of which has green as a color option!

GeekEV said:
So does anyone have a picture of what these frames look like on a Leaf with California plates?

Back