UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP - donate to the forum and get...

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally an update! :D

Some payments are e-checks, which can take up to a week for paypal to process before the payment is actually sent through. Sometimes there is a few days delay on my part - I am working on finding some sort of system that will auto-magically detect payment and upgrade the account accordingly.

Now for the information you've all been waiting for! Gold star members were people that donated more than $25 in the past - we wanted to thank them for their support by surprising them with a license plate frame.

Going forward, any member can become a gold member by supporting the forum with $30.

For full account upgrade details, see here:
http://www.mynissanleaf.com/payments.php

wxxyz said:
Gold star members were people that donated more than $25 in the past - we wanted to thank them for their support by surprising them with a license plate frame.

Ahem:

Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 12:26:48 -0700
To: Michael Walsh <[email protected]>

Hello Michael Walsh,

Your payment for $40.00 USD to [email protected] has been sent.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

Now I realize that it's probably time for me to consider another donation, and I will. But still.....

BTW, I don't want a license plate frame...I already run my frame of choice. But my name in glittering Orange....yay!

<--- (Edit) See, there's my name all pimped out, dawgs! :)

I link to this forum enough at http://aecn.timehorse.com/ that I definitely should go Gold if for no other reason than as thanks for providing a wonder set of forums, but primarily the LEAF one.

You know, though, if I could get to make requests, as others have, and mine's rather esoteric, but I remember how hard it was entering those physics equations back 16 months or so ago; it'd be nice if you could put in a MathML or other math annotation tag to render equations as images generated from TeX expressions similar to the Physics Forums.

Too much? Do I hear crickets? :)

Dang it!! My bank charged my $0.50 to use my credit card via Paypal; it treated it like a debt card purchase. Why the heck do we still do business with this stupid bank!

| Also worth his weight in gold!
       |
     \|/
garygid said:
I just sent another donation.
Thanks for hosting this GREAT forum!

At my weight, and with the price of gold these days ...
Wow, really worth several millions of dollars! :D :D :D
(Thanks a bunch for the kind thought.)

We are up to 34 Gold Members now.

To donate, see the link at the top-right of the screen.
(or the bottom-center)

LakeLeaf said:
craigc said:
I updated to Gold, how long until my account is changed?
Don't hold your breath waiting
Or do...Ever since I was a kid, I've always wanted to see the headline, "Man Dies Holding Breath Waiting", heck I'll even settle for "Man Passes Out Holding Breath Waiting". :lol:

Back