Ordering 2012 model today

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were several in South FL shown as Leaf certified but it couldn't find any of them through the RAQ page. Just chatted with CS, they say it's a site problem and to check back in a few hours.

my dash is open now or seems to be but when I click on the "get started" button it just reverts back to to dash page and a message says the requested 2011 models is sold out

but I dont see how to switch to a 2012?

If you haven't done it already you can request an email or call from CS once the preferred dealer issue is cleared up.

So is everyone's dashboard in Tier 2 open now?

Open but issues still with preferred dealer....hopefully they will fix it soon.
Should have been tested before going live...

my dash is open but same issure on preferred dealer
did they say how long it might take to fix?

I did email my sales rep and put him on notice to expect a raq hopefully today sometime

kmp647 said:
my dash is open but same issure on preferred dealer
did they say how long it might take to fix?

I did email my sales rep and put him on notice to expect a raq hopefully today sometime

They just called asking who I wanted my preferred dealer to be and said they would manually update my account. Not sure why they needed to do that since my account page shows the correct dealer. They said they didn't know how long it would be before the RAQ problem would be cleared up.

kmp647 said:
well let us know if that works

maybe I should call and just get them to fix my preferred dealer too?

Not sure if that did it but the perferred dealer on the RAQ page finally updated. RAQ has been submitted...

good deal!

may I ask , once you have your preferred dealer selected and click next, what happens?

can you go back and change dealers or do you think you are locked in at that point?

what did the raq look like?

It just asks a couple purchase questions. Lease, finance or cash and whether or not I have a trade in. Then there's a summary page with a submit button. You can change the preferred dealer up until you hit submit. Now I'm going to call the dealer and hopefully get response back to the RAQ.

EdmondLeaf said:
any new colors for MY12?

No. Everything is the same except for price and standard features. There's nothing you can get on a 2012 that you couldn't have gotten on a late model 2011.

Is the preferred dealer problem fixed for anyone else yet? If not you might want to call CS try to get them to manually update your account.

EdmondLeaf said:
looks like you submitted your RAQ, do you mind to share you color, version and options?

2012 white SL with floor mats. I'll update the official order thread once the RAQ is completed. I haven't gotten a response back yet although I did get an email notification saying that the dealer had received the RAQ.

Great, now the home assessment step is enabled for me and it wants me to do that before I proceed. I thought the consensus was that this is no longer necessary?

Not that I'm in any hurry because no South Florida dealer I've talked to has demonstrated ANY knowledge of this process beyond what I personally have told them! :roll:

log out and log back in, I did that and found a "checkbox" button for waiving the av assment

read the meassage and checked it.

if it doesnt come up call and ask for the waiver

then you will get the checkbox
check it and you go past the sssment to order

Back