2011 Leaf Hx at 61.4% after 19.5k miles.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Henchman

That's pretty bad isn't it?
Hopefully it will drop enough in the next 18 months so I can get the free battery replacement.

Pretty typical for a 2011 that has the P3227 software update.
I haven't had P3227 and my Hx is 76.73%.

Lowest Hx I have seen reported was 36.0 by TickTock when he lost fifth capacity bar.

Mine was at 45.75% at 4 years and 59,000 miles... I dropped the fourth bar 983 miles later just before I was scheduled to turn it in... With the battery replacement approved, I decided to extend the lease to buy me some time to see what the future brings in EVs...

TomT said:
Mine was at 45.75% when I turned it in at 4 years and 59,000 miles... If I had made the battery warranty as a 4BL, I would have extended the lease...
You were very fortunate to lose that fourth bar two days before turning it in.

If Nissan would offer a residual reduction on 2011 it might be worth purchasing.

Unfortunately they haven't.

And with some buying used ones for under $9,000, that is probably a better choice.

TimLee said:
TomT said:
If Nissan would offer a residual reduction on 2011 it might be worth purchasing.

Unfortunately they haven't.
TimLee,

They are currently offering a $1,500 reduction on 2011. Not nearly as tasty as the $5,000 on 12s and 13s but better than nothing.

Back