Looking for experienced engineer for nissan leaf battery

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paradigm1

Looking for a free lancer preferably a Nissan Leaf Tech in south Florida to work on a specialty project regarding Nissan leaf battery charging.

You'd likely want someone with far more knowledge and expertise than a Leaf Technician unless it is a very minor project...

paradigm1 said:
Looking for a free lancer preferably a Nissan Leaf Tech in south Florida to work on a specialty project regarding Nissan leaf battery charging.

TomT said:
You'd likely want someone with far more knowledge and expertise than a Leaf Technician unless it is a very minor project...

paradigm1 said:

Yeah you don't want a Leaf Tech, you want a real electrical engineer with a background of battery chemistries and charging. We do that here, but nobody in this field I know of "freelances". You can't afford it.

JeremyW said:
I am interested in the project but I do not work for free.

What? You mean you don't work for the opportunity of being part of something bigger and getting in on the ground floor?

:roll: :cool:

Back