arnis wrote:Easy fix is to disconnect current sensor and all you guys will be happy with OEM battery
being heavily charged like with good ol' gasoline car.
Yeah right and if its a lithium battery it will soon release a magic smoke and probably get the whole car on fire... Ether way the error code will appear as the current sensing is not gonna make much sense to the on board computer.. the car can even refuse to even charge the battery on some models. i suggest to not do something stupid like this. This is not old gasoline car. And things don't work quit as same.
Your talk is based on what knowledge or education? If it is assumption/guessing, then let it be that.
If you don't know how to use multimeter, then don't state those things you just said