California ARB posts discussion doc. on $500M FY 2016-17 spend for low carbon transportation & fuels; $230M to fund CVRP

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRA

Via GCC: http://www.greencarcongress.com/2016/03/20160328-arb.html

. . . The Governor’s proposed 2016-17 budget would appropriate to ARB $500 million in Cap-and-Trade auction proceeds for Low Carbon Transportation and Fuels investments—including $40 million for very low carbon fuel production incentives—and $28.6 million for Air Quality Improvement Program (AQIP) projects.

At least 50% of these Low Carbon Transportation funds would be invested to benefit disadvantaged communities and at least 10% would be invested directly in disadvantaged communities. . . .

Good info thank you . I like the part "At the end of March 2016, rebate amounts will increase for lower-income consumers (with household incomes of less than or equal to 300% of the federal poverty level) to $4,000 for BEVs; $3,000 for PHEVs; and $6,500 for fuel cell electric vehicles. " Wish they would help fill the holes in the EV charging network. we will see how it works.

Back