Leaf Dealer Moves to Town

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With unleaded gas (and thus no H2SO4) and non-steel exhaust systems, muffler shops have been gone for a long time already... I can't remember the last time anyone had to replace a muffler...

greengate said:
desiv said:
Not totally sure what the pic has to do with the headline, but..

er..
Yay???

desiv
How about this?

"Looking for Work." :lol:

Yes ... just a bit premature, especially in light of losing the IL EV rebate to 'encourage' more consumers to switch from ICE to EV ... just like NTB (going to their initials versus the name of National, Tire & Battery) most shops have diversified so they don't depend on one source of potential revenue. 'Midas Muffler' is simply just Midas (in their own mind anyway)

http://www.midas.com/aboutmidas/ourhistory/tabid/166/default.aspx

I happen to love independent shops for the 'simple' stuff that the dealer charges fairly exorbitant prices to make up for no tune up's, etc. ... not necessarily a 'muffler' shop but these shops typically will sell the 12V batteries and tires we'll still need.

redLEAF said:
greengate said:
desiv said:
Not totally sure what the pic has to do with the headline, but..

er..
Yay???

desiv
How about this?

"Looking for Work." :lol:

Yes ... just a bit premature, especially in light of losing the IL EV rebate to 'encourage' more consumers to switch from ICE to EV ... just like NTB (going to their initials versus the name of National, Tire & Battery) most shops have diversified so they don't depend on one source of potential revenue. 'Midas Muffler' is simply just Midas (in their own mind anyway)

http://www.midas.com/aboutmidas/ourhistory/tabid/166/default.aspx

I happen to love independent shops for the 'simple' stuff that the dealer charges fairly exorbitant prices to make up for no tune up's, etc. ... not necessarily a 'muffler' shop but these shops typically will sell the 12V batteries and tires we'll still need.

Regarding our having lost the EV rebate..Governor Rauner and those of similar perspective...

Attachments

• gallery_cartoonsbyjim_Head in the sand.jpg
    gallery_cartoonsbyjim_Head in the sand.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 31
Back