My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummer about Aptera. Cool about the Leaf!

Reserved in Silver, but may change to Red.

-Mike

Yup, I'm a very low Aptera 2E reservation holder and am now a Leaf reservation holder. Wish now I hadn't locked-in my deposit. Learned the hard way in hindsight that the lock-in was the first indication that there were primal doubts within the company. Some folks knew that things were getting wobbly and that the reservation funds could take flight. Having people lock-in before the delays and bad news came out looks to me like a survival move that favored the insiders at the expense of all of us.

Leaftera said:
Yup, I'm a very low Aptera 2E reservation holder and am now a Leaf reservation holder. Wish now I hadn't locked-in my deposit. Learned the hard way in hindsight that the lock-in was the first indication that there were primal doubts within the company. Some folks knew that things were getting wobbly and that the reservation funds could take flight. Having people lock-in before the delays and bad news came out looks to me like a survival move that favored the insiders at the expense of all of us.

You can get your full deposit back if you wish.

Back