Forum noob with a FS question

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcwill

Hi all! I've been a proud & happy Leaf owner since 2016, but we're soon to move out of state to a downtown building where I won't have much need for my own car any more. (Also, I don't relish the thought of the very long drive to Oregon). Is there info I should have up front when putting up my FS post? I've lurked for a bit unregistered, but haven't seen a post detailing such.

I believe you need to be a paying member of this list to post "for sale" ads. It doesn't cost much.

However, readers of this list are probably not your target market. Almost all readers already own cars. You might be better with a posting on Craig's List or in the local newspaper.

I could be wrong.

Bob

I gather from your message that you're moving to Oregon, possibly Portland?

Just an FYI, the climate in the NW is perfect for keeping your Leaf battery healthy, and there are lots of chargers around the Portland area. Just food for thought if you're still on the fence about keeping it.

As the OP is talking about moving to where they can go car-less (good for them), the NW's excellent climate for battery longevity is probably moot, and doesn't outweigh the cost of keeping the car when it's unneeded.

Back