just bought my first EV, a 2017 Leaf SL

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radarguy

Hello everyone,

I just bought my first EV, a 2017 Nissan Leaf SL. I'm hoping to get a lot of info on this forum. I'm a retired radar engineer now living in Andover MN, just north of Minneapolis.

Thanks,

Kevin (radarguy)

Welcome.. you have a lot of reading to enjoy here. Long threads with many posts from some of the smartest people. Don't let the negative ones bring you down, just keep collecting the gems from the people who offer them. Don't be afraid to ask if you can't find what you are looking for. Someone nice will help you out.

LeftieBiker said:
There is a topic for this. Hopefully a Moderator will merge this one into it. We can't have a new topic for every newly acquired Leaf!
he has posted this under "Board index-MyNissanLEAF-New Members & Newbie Questions" This is where, i thought, you'd post about yourself as a new member, is it not? Pretty sure I did when I joined.

he has posted this under "Board index-MyNissanLEAF-New Members & Newbie Questions" This is where, i thought, you'd post about yourself as a new member, is it not? Pretty sure I did when I joined.

I think that most of us read "New Posts" as opposed to reading forum by forum. If the site is encouraging people to start a topic for every new Leaf, then the site has messed up yet again. Anyway, I'm not trying to hassle newbies, just making a (hopeless) effort to make conversations easier to find in the future.

There is nothing wrong with a new member making his first post on this site with his own topic... That way people who log on will see the new post and respond....

Actually nobody really searches old topics like this... Unless it is a specific topic they are researching.

LeftieBiker said:
There is a topic for this. Hopefully a Moderator will merge this one into it. We can't have a new topic for every newly acquired Leaf!

Why not, because the internet will get full?

How many "what do you think of the JuiceBox" threads are there :lol:

There is no way to keep an entire forum tidy and without redundant threads.

Back