Did I get a good deal?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seanheat

Must be tons of these before, but just wanted to see if I got a good or raw deal.
Picked up a '13 SV w/ QC package metalic gray in great condition w/ ~35k miles for $6500 from a local dealer.
It does not have backup camera which I really wanted, but oh well. Did I get into something good and how many years should this last me?
I see 11 bars left, about to check the SOH w/ Leafspy this weekend. And last question, does anyone know when the battery warranty will expire if this veh manufactured in 08/13?

Thanks!

You need the date the vehicle was put "in service" instead of the manufacture date. Unless it drops to 10 bars now, though, and keeps dropping fast (unlikely with that build date) it likely won't qualify for a new pack. Does it have more than enough range for you now? If so I suggest you treat it gently, rather than abuse it for a new pack it likely won't get. $6500 is probably in line with what an 11 bar '13 SV with QC but no Premium is worth.

Back