Is this LEAF license plate available anywhere?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atikovi

Image03.jpg

Want to remove the ugly front tag bracket off mine but there will be 4 holes in the bumper. Other choice is a plate like this to cover it. Anybody sell these?

The LA Auto Show is going on as I type this. You can always fly down here and steal one off the display Leaf :lol:

In all seriousness, this is the closest thing I could find using a quick Google search: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nissan-Logo-ACRYLIC-Front-License-Plate-Novelty-Black-Gloss-Authentic-/151379406363?fits=Make%3ANissan%7CModel%3ALeaf&hash=item233eea6e1b:g:AFkAAOSwQItT57hf&vxp=mtr

s-l1600.jpg

IMHO that was photoshopped on there, it looks to nice & neat. I challenge someone to make one though! Unfortunately I live in a front license plate state, so I wouldn't be able to take advantage.

In Delaware front plates are not required. But if you found a way to register your car here, you could have a vanity plate:
LEAF is not available, but many variations are:

LEAF EV
LEAF 1
LEAF 2 (for the next generation)

Many states have on-line searches for vanity plates.. :D

atikovi said:
Image03.jpg

Want to remove the ugly front tag bracket off mine but there will be 4 holes in the bumper. Other choice is a plate like this to cover it. Anybody sell these?

there are a TON of online companies that allows you to design any t shirt, sign, etc. simply google one

For example, I just went online and found a custom place that could be made for $13.26. for an Aluminum plate. In a google search, I just picked the first ad that came up and created a plate in 2 minutes. It is not as expensive as I thought it would be.

Back