just got my new s leaf lease

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrfredsporty

well, just got my 2016 leaf s. it is black inside and out and is VERY basic.does not even have auto off lights. anyway, my first impressions are similar to others. it is VERY quiet. the seats, athough cloth, are extremely comfy and supportive. the handling is surprisingly good. the acceleration (while NOT in economy mode) is really quick. much more than i expected. i punched it while coming out of a parking space with my wheels turned and damn near lost it for a second or so.im hoping to use this forum to find all the neat little things i can learn. i also have a 2012 prius plug in. im going to use the leaf (named "hoppy" as in leaf hopper) for daily driving and use the prius on weekends when i want to put on more miles. also, i love taking the prius from nashville to daytona with my bicycle in the hatch area.
anyway, hi, to everyone
fred from nashville

i dont know if i got a good deal or semi ripped, but im content and had a very good sales person. nothing down 3/36 lease 12,000 miles ayear. believe it or not i was also able to get out of my lease on a beautiful (but too expensive porsche cayman) in the deal so im acturally ( i know this sounds very weird but i feel like im saving over $300 amonth. my payment (including wheel and tire protection) is $262 amonth. probably not the best deal but im happy
fred from nashville

Your happiness is what matters. :) Congratulations again. Feel free to ask questions. We (most of us anyway) are a friendly bunch.

Back