Need Help with Best Dealerships/Salespersons in California and Beyond

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadget619

Newbie here Looking for the best price on a 2015 Leaf, (model not important) with a CHAdeMO rapid charger and a black interior. Several options for exterior color except red.

I am having a difficult time getting dealers/salespersons to negotiate and share information via email. Willing to travel from San Diego to the right dealership for a purchase.

Looking for help with contacts for dealerships and salespersons that will negotiate via email. Hoping some of the members can share contact information and email for salespersons who were helpful. I don't want to drive to each dealership and negotiate in person until I have some idea on costs.

Does anyone have suggestions and a text script I can include in an email along with a good introduction? I put together a list for review. I don't want to scare the dealer off, but also want to get good info. Please let me know your thoughts and suggestions. Feel free to offer suggestions and especially contacts.

Here is my script of info I would like to receive from the dealer to narrow the search:

Purchase
2015 Leaf Model (S, SV, SL) with CHAdeMO rapid charger with black interior.
What's included with each vehicle (manufacturer or dealer added "extras")
MSRP
Dealer Invoice and itemized list of all costs for vehicle and extras
Available Incentives from Manufacturer
Available Incentives from Dealer, including Dealer Cash back/Holdback
Itemized list of ALL Costs for vehicle purchase, including all FEES and added costs (registration, Dealer paperwork, marketing, delivery, ect.)
Your Best Price

Leased Vehicle
Include all information from above PLUS
Lease payments for 36 months at 12,000 miles per year
Lease payments for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year
Money Factor for credit score of 800+
Monthly Payments with zero down
Residual amount due at end of lease
Percentage of vehicle value in residual amount
Itemized list of ALL Costs for vehicle purchase, including all FEES and added costs (registration, Dealer paperwork, marketing, delivery, ect.)
Your Best Price

Back