Difference between IOS and Android spy Leaf app

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingsburyQc

Hi !

Changing topic .... Maybe will be luckier ??

Nobody answered me so far ??? ...

I'm a newbie and would like to know the difference between IOS and Android app of the Spy Leaf pro ?

Do both of them do the same things or capabilities?

I know that IOS works only with WiFi and Android (WiFi and Bluetooth)

But the rest ????

Thank you

Android has more options for a Leaf battery app including a free version of LeafSpy. iOS has only LeafSpyPro (about $20) and LeafStat (about $10) which is what I use. The latter is not nearly as comprehensive as LeafSpyPro but all I want to know is the level of battery degradation.

What smartphone/tablet do you already have? That would dictate your choice more than anything. However you can get a cheap unsubscribed Android phone if don't already have such a device, or would rather use a different one.

RonDawg said:
Android has more options for a Leaf battery app including a free version of LeafSpy. iOS has only LeafSpyPro (about $20) and LeafStat (about $10) which is what I use. The latter is not nearly as comprehensive as LeafSpyPro but all I want to know is the level of battery degradation.

What smartphone/tablet do you already have? That would dictate your choice more than anything. However you can get a cheap unsubscribed Android phone if don't already have such a device, or would rather use a different one.

Thank you very much for your answer ...

I'll get myself an android tablet :)

Back