Charging Timer

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LulaTheLeaf

Hey everyone - I apologize in advance for posting such a newb question (I did search/read the forum for this question).

I just got a 2015 Leaf model S yesterday (so I only have the end time), but there's no am/pm for the end timer. What am I missing?

It's currently 9pm. If I set the end as '12:00', will it stop at midnight (this would be very bad!) or will it calculate the time to complete its charge by noon tomorrow and then charge accordingly (this is what I want)?

LulaTheLeaf said:
I just got a 2015 Leaf model S yesterday (so I only have the end time), but there's no am/pm for the end timer. What am I missing?
The clock is in 24 hour format, so 1pm is 13:00, etc.

LulaTheLeaf said:
It's currently 9pm. If I set the end as '12:00', will it stop at midnight (this would be very bad!) or will it calculate the time to complete its charge by noon tomorrow and then charge accordingly (this is what I want)?
It would stop at noon in this case.

caSteve,

Thank you! I had a feeling it was going to be something obvious like that. I'm pretty sure I would never have figured that out! :oops:

Back