Chime from dash

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pfhobson

After 15k of uneventful driving, today a doorbell sound comes from the dash every 15 seconds or so.
it is drivng me nuts. Any ideas??

Did you program a route into the navigation system? If you didn't explicitly cancel the route, the navigation system will chime every time it wants you to turn.

Levenkay said:
Are you crossing back and forth across the 38 deg. F "Low Outside Temperature" warning threshold?
Thinking the same thing, display disappears quickly from the center cluster. This car is in for a rude awakening if 38F is considered cold.

rogersleaf said:
Thinking the same thing, display disappears quickly from the center cluster. This car is in for a rude awakening if 38F is considered cold.
While I find the 38ºF snowflake warning as amusing as everyone else — I've rather enjoyed hearing it in recent weeks as a reminder that winter is coming — I believe that the rationale for it is to remind unwary drivers that ice might be present in cool, shady spots if the roads are wet.

If it really bothers someone, I believe that it can be turned off.

Thanks guys. I aplogizes as I discovered that my girl friend had messed with the routes wheb
n going to a restaurant. When I canceled yhe route, the chime went away. thanks again.

Back