Buying one soon

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tuanies

Hey all, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Tuan and currently working on getting my wife a Nissan Leaf SL in the Seattle area. She has a 2011 VW Routan SE right now and is tired of the size and poor power / response of the car. We also don't need something that big anymore since I picked up a 2014 Mazda5 Sport 6MT in February.

We spent 2 weeks with the Nissan Leaf press car while I was evaluating it for a review and got over any range anxiety concerns we had. So now its just a matter of negotiating the trade-in and finding the one we want (base SL) and she needs to decide on the color.

When we do get it, I'll have to figure out what I want to do with it in terms of mods.

Anyways here's a shot of the regional press car (Cayenne red) and my friend's silver Leaf that he just leased.

P1100479 by tuanies, on Flickr

How could you have range issues in an area where the charging infrastructure is fairly established, Try McAlester, OK :p I'm the ONLY Leaf in the area.

/b

Welp that didn't take long. Just bought a Leaf SL with premium package today for my wife at Korum Nissan. Was one of the easiest deals I've done with trade-in and Kyle Haynes, the Internet sales guy is very friendly and helpful. We planned on originally picking up the Morning Sky Blue SL premium at Nissan of Eastside but they didn't give me a trade in value I wanted on my Routan. Korum came through and we're very happy.

10481457_10101035642176830_6512278291527572829_n.jpg

Now to get the windows tinted, install a wireless car charger and other fun mods like I've done with my Mazda5 - http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/mazda5-technology-project,3795.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back