Hello New Lessee in Atlanta: Gwinnett

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Atlantan

Just took delivery of my White Leaf S with QC. Looking forward to the EV experience.

Just wondering, tomorrow will be my first day on the roads with this, so do Leaf owners wave/nod when they see other Leafs, see them everywhere here.

Cheers

Welcome to the club. Being a motorcycle rider I wondered the same thing though I have rarely seen another Leaf on the roads. To date I have seen no acknowledgement.

Atlantan said:
Just took delivery of my White Leaf S with QC. Looking forward to the EV experience.

Just wondering, tomorrow will be my first day on the roads with this, so do Leaf owners wave/nod when they see other Leafs, see them everywhere here.

Cheers
Some do, most don't seem to. You will see so many, you won't have time to do anything but wave! I counted 6 at one intersection last month. But if you get a nod from someone around Lawrenceville in a red one, it might be me!

Enjoy the ride and look up the EV Club and Atlanta Leaf facebook groups.
Jim

nogajim said:
Atlantan said:

Cheers
Some do, most don't seem to. You will see so many, you won't have time to do anything but wave! I counted 6 at one intersection last month. But if you get a nod from someone around Lawrenceville in a red one, it might be me!

Enjoy the ride and look up the EV Club and Atlanta Leaf facebook groups.
Jim

Thanks for the warm welcome. I will look up these Facebook groups.

Back