Hello from NC!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peterm

Well, I don't own a Leaf and I have withdrawal when the site goes down! :lol:

I expect to pick up my 2014 SL by next Monday. Excited to get it - if I can only get those Volt owners at work to not hog the chargers all day! I'll be watching them!

Thanks for all the helpful input on this board, it really helped me make the jump!

peterm

Good luck on your purchase. Just had mine for over a week and did my first quick charge at the Sanford Nissan and loved it. Charged from 50 to 84% in 20 minutes.

peterm said:
I expect to pick up my 2014 SL by next Monday. Excited to get it - if I can only get those Volt owners at work to not hog the chargers all day! I'll be watching them!

peterm

What kind of chargers do you have at work? Level 2?

You could find a 120v with nothing else on the circuit and trickle charge there while at work. Then the elec. bill is on their dime. :)

tazaroo said:
Good luck on your purchase. Just had mine for over a week and did my first quick charge at the Sanford Nissan and loved it. Charged from 50 to 84% in 20 minutes.

My first Quick Charge brought the Leaf from 25% to 85% in 26 minutes. Certainly slows down as you top off -- like pouring water in a glass.

Greetings from Asheville and its growing number of LEAFs :)

From your comments I'm guessing you're in the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill or Charlotte areas?

Back