New comer in car...

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haki222

Hello guys,I am new at this forum i search some special forums in which have much knowledge about the forum at the end i found this one in my choosing category hope this community is fulfill my all wishes which is on the relevant of the car knowledge..

My spidey sense tells me that this guy will be a spammer. Let's see if I'm right. If not, I apologize.

Come on, guys, be nice. His English may be better than your Chinese, or Hindi, or any other language folks in other parts of the world speak. These forums give them a chance to practice conversing in English. It could be that he IS a real person and wants to learn more. Then again.... we never know.

Graffi said:
Come on, guys, be nice. His English may be better than your Chinese, or Hindi, or any other language folks in other parts of the world speak. These forums give them a chance to practice conversing in English. It could be that he IS a real person and wants to learn more. Then again.... we never know.

He is a spammer. Feel free to respond or PM them and see if they reply. :lol:

Back