Page 5 of 15

Re: UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP - donate to the forum and get...

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:03 pm
by DaveinOlyWA
if you did pay pal, i think it only took mine a few hours but dont really remember now. i am guessing its something he checks once a day, so anywhere from a few hours to a day

Re: UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP - donate to the forum and get...

Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:20 am
by SparkyEV
DaveinOlyWA wrote:if you did pay pal, i think it only took mine a few hours but dont really remember now. i am guessing its something he checks once a day, so anywhere from a few hours to a day


Strange. I payed via PayPal 2 days ago (7/13), but I still haven't seen an update. Maybe he's just behind. Or maybe things got confused because I donated $20 instead of $10 :D

Re: UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP - donate to the forum and get...

Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:08 pm
by DaveinOlyWA
u r updated now.

Re: UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP - donate to the forum and get...

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:49 pm
by planet4ever
So, what's this new gold membership that DaveinOlyWA and a few others seem to have? I haven't seen that discussed or advertised anywhere.

Ray

P.S. Oops, make that quite a few - I see there are 22 of them at the moment.

Re: UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP - donate to the forum and get...

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:42 pm
by downeykp
+1

Re: UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP - donate to the forum and get...

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:31 pm
by garygid
239 Forum Supporters.

I would like to know how to be "invited" to be a Gold Member.

Being able to upload pictures to the forum (with automatic re-scaling or resolution reduction) would be great.

Thanks, Gary

Re: UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP - donate to the forum and get...

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:01 pm
by LEAFfan
garygid wrote:239 Forum Supporters.

I would like to know how to be "invited" to be a Gold Member.

Being able to upload pictures to the forum (with automatic re-scaling or resolution reduction) would be great.

Thanks, Gary


+1 :D

Re: UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP - donate to the forum and get...

Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:29 am
by DaveinOlyWA
that is a good question we all donated so why am I a gold member in you guys you're not

Re: UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP - donate to the forum and get...

Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:40 am
by mitch672
DaveinOlyWA wrote:that is a good question we all donated so why am I a gold member in you guys you're not


Perhaps it was the amount of the donation? I researched my paypal history and found I donated $25.00 on 10/13/2010, or perhaps it was related to be an early donator? We'll have to wait for wxxyz to chime in, I imagine.

Note: I notice it sais "1 Year" in the first post, looks like its time to donate again for me shortly.

Re: UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP - donate to the forum and get...

Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:37 pm
by DaveinOlyWA
oh maybe the donation expires after year. I only donated mine like 6,7 months ago I think. at least it doesn't seem that long ago