Oils4AsphaultOnly
Delivery Date: 20 Nov 2016
Leaf Number: 313890

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:29 pm

techiefan wrote:
Canxteena wrote:Hi everyone.
New to the forum

Just bought a 2018 Nissan Leaf SL with tech package, splash guards and carpeted floor mats. Ticketed price (including destination charge) was $38115.

Color: brilliant silver

OTD: $35,500 and includes 7 year bumper to bumper warranty

I live in California. I think I got a pretty good deal. Thoughts?

Also, can anyone point me in the right direction to find more information on installing an EV charger at home? Thanks!

I paid OTD 35,000 for roughly the same as your setup, mine has one more thing, can't remember. The car comes with the home charger, why do you need a second one? Only thing for Level 2 charging you need to add a 50 AMP outlet and breaker in your garage or outside.

The car should come with a mobile evse (aka travel charger). You could use that for your home use exclusively, but some might find it more convenient to keep the mobile evse in the car (just in case you go somewhere where evse's aren't available), and a dedicated one permanently wired at home.
:: Model 3 LR :: acquired 9 May '18
:: Leaf S30 :: build date: Sep '16 :: purchased: Nov '16
Date - Miles / GIDs:
May '17 - 7300 mi / 363
Feb '18 - 20.5k mi / 333

amitjm1980
Delivery Date: 24 Aug 2018
Leaf Number: 311519

Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:28 am

I'm in New Jersey, USA. Just purchased a 2018 Gun Metallic SL that I pick up tomorrow for $31,600 out the door. We don't pay sales tax in NJ on EVs. The car has the following options:

SL Technology Package
Protection Package (Front and Rear Bumper Clear Protector)
Splash Guards
Carpeted Floor and Cargo Mats
All Weather Floor Mats
Cargo Net
Kick Plates
Safety Kit

I knew exactly what I wanted and decided that instead of the back and forth haggling, I'd just go in with a price that I wanted to pay out the door inclusive of all the BS fees that are tacked on. After some back and forth (it's like no matter what, they force you to go through that), we finally settled on the price I asked for along with 0% financing. I think I got a fair price?

simply
Delivery Date: 07 Feb 2018
Leaf Number: 301514

Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:13 am

amitjm1980 wrote:I'm in New Jersey, USA. Just purchased a 2018 Gun Metallic SL that I pick up tomorrow for $31,600 out the door. We don't pay sales tax in NJ on EVs. The car has the following options:

SL Technology Package
Splash Guards
All Weather Floor Mats
Cargo Net
Kick Plates
Safety Kit

I knew exactly what I wanted and decided that instead of the back and forth haggling, I'd just go in with a price that I wanted to pay out the door inclusive of all the BS fees that are tacked on. After some back and forth (it's like no matter what, they force you to go through that), we finally settled on the price I asked for along with 0% financing. I think I got a fair price?

Enjoy! Looking back at my February details, I'd say that's a great price! Seems silly but I like all the floor mats, and protection package included. Other people on the board should feel good using your number as a pony.
All Lease Leafs
2013-2015 White Pearl SL - 18,000miles/year - $377 per month $0 down
2015-2018 Blue S - 12,000miles/year - $255 per month $0 down
2018 Blue SL - 15,000miles/year - $533 per month $0 down
No response given to PMs

amitjm1980
Delivery Date: 24 Aug 2018
Leaf Number: 311519

Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:08 am

simply wrote:
amitjm1980 wrote:I'm in New Jersey, USA. Just purchased a 2018 Gun Metallic SL that I pick up tomorrow for $31,600 out the door. We don't pay sales tax in NJ on EVs. The car has the following options:

SL Technology Package
Splash Guards
All Weather Floor Mats
Cargo Net
Kick Plates
Safety Kit

Enjoy! Looking back at my February details, I'd say that's a great price! Seems silly but I like all the floor mats, and protection package included. Other people on the board should feel good using your number as a pony.

Yeah it's kind of weird that all those things like floor mats are "add-ons", but I guess most cars they have in stock come with them.

Return to “New Members & Newbie Questions”