New Leaf driver

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jax0238

Hey guys,
Just leased a 2014 SL today and looking forward to spend some more time behind the wheel.
We initially went in for the $199/mo S lease, test drove the only S the dealer had and took a few days to make a decision. Finally today went in to seal the deal and the dealer had sold the S this morning. The only other one they had was an SL so I told him what my max was and this is what they worked out:

$270/mo with $1970 down this also included $9700 cash back which included the fed incentive plus a deal Nissan is running this month.
Also Texas offers an incentive as of May and runs through June 2015 on a 3 year lease you get $1875 back. If you want the info on this TX incentive let me know I can post it up here.

Hope to learn some good stuff here.

Nick

Warm welcome huh? 200+ views and not a single welcome message. Guess I'll just cruise the site then to answer my questions. I'd this just not an active forum?

I have a feeling many other forum users don't frequent this area, and there's already a "me too" thread.

That said, welcome to the family!

:) Bought my 2014 S model with the quick charge package on fathersday... Happy Fathersday to me.. Big step for me going electric and all and I must say, I'M LOVING IT!!!
The women dig it too.. +++

Back