Tire Maintenance alert (how to clear?)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hyperionmark

Checked my tires, and everything is fine. It's still reading the pressure when I pull up that screen. So I think it has to be for a tire rotation reminder, especially since it came in the 7000-7500 mile range. Anyone know how to clear it?

Side question: Any idea if tire rotations are included? Bought new, not leased.

I think they will rotate the tires for "free" as part of a scheduled service, but not as a courtesy. I think you can just turn the reminder off in the dash menu.

What model year? Are you talking about the reminder on the small dash display or nav system? They're all dummy reminders which you can disable, change the interval on, reset, etc.

I ask since nav vs. dash display reminders are separate. Model year '18+ is TOTALLY different than pre-'18.

Unless you also purchased some sort of maintenance agreement (waste of money on a Leaf), or SOMETIMES included as part of a service interval, tire rotations are generally NOT free. However, they're cheap (generally $20), and also no need to have the Nissan dealer do it. It can be done by any qualified mechanic, or tire shop, if you don't want to do it yourself.

cwerdna said:
What model year? Are you talking about the reminder on the small dash display or nav system? They're all dummy reminders which you can disable, change the interval on, reset, etc.

I ask since nav vs. dash display reminders are separate. Model year '18+ is TOTALLY different than pre-'18.
Yep, should have mentioned, I have a 2018 2nd Gen Leaf. Sorry.

Back