San Jose, CA Electric Vehicles Land, Sea & Air Conference

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElectricVehicle

This event is in San Jose, March 26 - 29. Registrations start around $1,000. Exhibits only $99. So that can be a challenge on a "non-profit" budget... Looks reasonably interesting, also seems it covers electric airplanes, boats etc. with BMW, Toyota, Tesla, Monterey Bay Aquarium and many others. Also some sessions on batteries and a little bit on Smart Grid from ECOTality. At that price, I probably won't be attending, but there are a couple sessions I'd really like to see. And the excellent Plug In conference isn't in San Jose this year.

http://www.idtechex.com/electric-vehicles-usa-12/ev.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ELECTRIC VEHICLES LAND, SEA & AIR USA 2012
The only event covering all forms of EVs and their parts for
land, sea and air
Many major breakthroughs in design and technology appear in other electric vehicles before they appear in cars. Whether by land, sea or air, electric vehicles need motors, controls, batteries and often supercapacitors plus advanced structural composites. Up to 785,000 electric cars will be sold worldwide this year, including hybrids. But the total number for all types of EVs sold will be much greater - reaching over 35 million.

Back