hmmwv
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:27 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: ICEless in Seattle : Official Pacific NorthWest thread

Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:28 am

DaveinOlyWA wrote:
hmmwv wrote:Anyone else gonna go to the Nissan hosted dinner on Oct 14th for the new LEAF?


hoping you mean the 20th?


Just like TLeaf, I received mine via email and it's for the 14th at Canvas in downtown Seattle.
2013 LEAF SL w/Premium Pkg, Brilliant Silver, 45,113 miles, LeafSpy: 56.28 AHr, SOH 86%, Hx82.37% as of 11/20/2017, 11 bars, 27 QC, 1830 L2/L2

be236
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:13 pm
Delivery Date: 07 Jul 2018
Leaf Number: 309258
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: ICEless in Seattle : Official Pacific NorthWest thread

Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:55 pm

Wow, this thread is stale.. is everyone going to the Facebook pages instead now? I recently joined.
Nissan LEAF 2017 S.

DaveinOlyWA
Posts: 13005
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:43 pm
Delivery Date: 16 Feb 2018
Leaf Number: 314199
Location: Olympia, WA
Contact: Website

Re: ICEless in Seattle : Official Pacific NorthWest thread

Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:38 pm

be236 wrote:Wow, this thread is stale.. is everyone going to the Facebook pages instead now? I recently joined.


This format is not preferable for a long thread over a long (very long actually) time. I am not even sure what the thread is about but likely not even all that valid anymore?
2011 SL; 44,598 miles. 2013 S; 44,840 miles.2016 S30 deceased. 29,413 miles. 2018 S40; 8743 miles, 485 GIDs, 37.6 kwh 111.39 Ahr , SOH 96.49, Hx 114.98
My Blog; http://daveinolywa.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

be236
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:13 pm
Delivery Date: 07 Jul 2018
Leaf Number: 309258
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: ICEless in Seattle : Official Pacific NorthWest thread

Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:42 pm

DaveinOlyWA wrote:
be236 wrote:Wow, this thread is stale.. is everyone going to the Facebook pages instead now? I recently joined.


This format is not preferable for a long thread over a long (very long actually) time. I am not even sure what the thread is about but likely not even all that valid anymore?


Ok, I joined the Seattle-area FB page... so, we'll see how it goes... yeah, this thread seems irrelevant now... since a new person wants to read from the beginning.. but then they're reading *old* news/events.
Nissan LEAF 2017 S.

DaveinOlyWA
Posts: 13005
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:43 pm
Delivery Date: 16 Feb 2018
Leaf Number: 314199
Location: Olympia, WA
Contact: Website

Re: ICEless in Seattle : Official Pacific NorthWest thread

Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:01 pm

be236 wrote:
DaveinOlyWA wrote:
be236 wrote:Wow, this thread is stale.. is everyone going to the Facebook pages instead now? I recently joined.


This format is not preferable for a long thread over a long (very long actually) time. I am not even sure what the thread is about but likely not even all that valid anymore?


Ok, I joined the Seattle-area FB page... so, we'll see how it goes... yeah, this thread seems irrelevant now... since a new person wants to read from the beginning.. but then they're reading *old* news/events.


Cool! I am also a member. No matter what question you have, someone has probably already lived it. Great resource!
2011 SL; 44,598 miles. 2013 S; 44,840 miles.2016 S30 deceased. 29,413 miles. 2018 S40; 8743 miles, 485 GIDs, 37.6 kwh 111.39 Ahr , SOH 96.49, Hx 114.98
My Blog; http://daveinolywa.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Pacific USA”