California Road Charge Pilot Program Open Enrollment

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRA

Open up to Nov. 1st. It helps if you've been on the info list (I missed the first enrollment period). No money changes hands, this is just to track mileage or driving time using various methods (your choice) to see if this can be used to replace the gas tax: https://www.californiaroadchargepilot.com/

I don't care what anybody says, this program is f'ing EVIL! :evil: and all the people backing it up in Sacramento. It's sole purpose is to harm the "EV" community.. and not the trucking/commerce businesses that come into California and destroy the #1 & 2 lanes on all our highways... pollute with their shitty/dirty diesel trucks and then leave again and PAY NOTHING. :eek:

Meanwhile they are trying to blame the "EV" population for all the damage on the roads (even though we've really only been around since 2011 Leaf times) and the Gas Tax CA initiative has BEEN A COMPLETE FAILURE...

Take your crap somewhere else GRA... I hate the agendas you push on this forum... VERY OIL MINDED.

Ohh yeah.. what about the 'secure' database they are going to be using to track all the users?? :lol:

Up to the higher bidder :roll:

While privacy is a great concern, 65% of participants chose location-based mileage reporting options.
:lol:

Back