For SF/Bay trade: My EVSE upgraded unit for your OEM 2013+ EVSE Unit

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ridingonsunshine

Coming up on my lease end, would like to trade my EVSE upgraded unit (costs $287 to do new). I'd like to trade you for an OEM version to avoid hassles and spread the Leaf love. Terms:
- We meet in SF (downtown/SOMA preferred) or Southern Marin (Sausalito / Mill Valley). Because I'm trading you for free, I'm firm on meeting location for my convenience.
- I give you the EVSE upgraded unit (enables level 2 charging, so 4 hours instead of 8 - see http://evseupgrade.com/ if unfamiliar and tons of thread on this forum). My unit includes the adapter so you can still plug into a standard wall socket.
- You give me an OEM EVSE unit. Must be from 2013 or 2014 cars so it matches what Nissan expects.
- Required: High-five
- Appreciated: 6 pack of IPA (or, if beer is something you enjoy - a 6 pack you enjoy)

If interested, PM me a way to reach you (preferably email or text)

I am interested in an upgraded EVSE, currently I am in SV.
How do I recognise a 2013+ unit? I bought my "trickle charger" recently and have no idea from which year it is.
If mine is the wrong year then I know someone else who very likely is interested in swapping, he is actually in SF.
Cor.

I think I have found the answer to my own question - I looked on my trickle charger and it says model nr 29690 3NF0E
and I believe that is the old brick. The newer model for the 2013+ is 29690 3NF2E if I am not mistaken.
Let me know and I will bring you in contact with a new Leaf owner in SF for the swap.

Back