Certified Auto Body shop recommandation - Los Angeles

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all, been reading on this forum for about 2 month. Learned a lot such as picking a 2013 instead of 2011-12, the 5yr/60k mile battery warranty, etc. My choice went to a 2013 SL with <20kMi from AZ, only 10 battery bars already.

Now I have something specific to ask,

1. Which Auto Body Shop in Los Angeles you went to and they were aware and willing to take out the Main battery?
2. Is there a phone number at Nissan that i can get hold of someone that can search for me?
3. Any dealership with an attached body repair shop? so they're fully aware?

I need to get a fair and accurate estimate for my car, at fault party's insurance will be compensating me, my front fender got hit along with front fender.

My 2012 LEAF was involved in a front fender bender. In my case the repair shop ordered a new fender from Nissan to replace the damaged one. Only the fender was painted before installation. No need to remove battery. Good luck!

AAA Recommended Car Care Body Repairs in Campbell CA. Brand new Nissan bumper. I only paid the deductible for my insurance policy. My daughter was driving and I was not happy about the accident, but that is what insurance is for. Good luck.

In our case we used our local Nissan dealer because we will be turning in the Leased Leaf in September and did not want any problems. Price did not matter because the insurance company paid all but the $500 deductible.

If it were me I would avoid purchasing an AZ leaf. My San Diego 2013 SL with 35,000 miles has all 12 bars with only a mile or two range loss in 2.5 years.

is it possible to post the shop names on here?

I know about the AZ heat.. but at the time i made the purchase, it was the only SL with surround view cameras. i can only go 70miles on a charge.. babying it below 65mph.. hopefully i'll get a replacement battery before the 5year mark.

Back