Encourage Antioch Nissan to install a 24/7 quick charger!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbender

If anyone else in Bay Area (particularly the peninsula, which is 60-70 miles away) thinks Antioch would be a good location for a quick charger, please use the contact form on their site to send a note to the management saying as much. Look at plugshare with just the high-powered chargers showing and you'll notice a big circle around the Brentwood-Antioch area. If they had one in Antioch, e.g., you would be able to drive up to Sacramento the scenic and fun way, along the Sacramento River and through the Delta via Hwy 160.

I was told by someone in the know that the best way to make it happen is if enough people made it clear that they'd like one there, and using the form is the best way to do that*. So even though it may happen eventually anyway (I was told two years ago that one was coming "soon"), if they get enough inquiries and requests, that may expedite the decision-making or process.

Thanks.

* I will add a specific manager's email in a later post if I find one who can make the decision. If and when that happens you can just copy what you entered in the form and paste it in an email to him or her. NB: before submitting the form, copy its entire contents and email them to yourself so you have a record to copy from! :)

Back