Open Yard event Saturday March 28, 2015

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kataphn

Save the date: On Saturday March 28 from 9 am to Noon, we are having an "open yard" event at our home. This is a Sierra Club event along with their solar partner Sungevity. We will be featuring our new native plant front yard with vegetable area, rain barrels, home solar system, electric vehicles with charging station, and permeable pavement driveway. It is a free event. Feel free to let your friends know about it. We are in the Leimert Park neighborhood of LA city. If you need our address, please message me.
SoCal Tesla owners: if there is one of you who would like to bring your Tesla to this event to allow people to look inside and under the hood (no test drives), that would be terrific. The time would be from 9 am to Noon. We would save you a space in front of the house. Please message me if you can do this. Much appreciated. The event will be announced far and wide. We hope for a good turnout but predicted number of visitors is unknown.

Kathleen

I will plan to bring Nicholas, and have the February and March Gatherings
on the 7th and 21st both of those months, to leave the 28th open for your
event. It was great to see you last Saturday in Santa Ana. More later.

Suggestion: edit the first post and add the 28 Mar 2015 date
to the subject line.

Oh, Gary, that is great you can bring Nicholas! We will put our Prius in the front of the house then switch out when you arrive so Nick can be front and center. Oh boy, oh boy, so excited you can do this! Edited title as you suggested. Thanks.

Back