License plate

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here in MA you drive out with it - the dealer keeps a set of them ready and even acts almost like a remote RMV office.

Do you at least get a temp/paper plate for it so you can drive around or do you have to just park while you wait?

In California, it varies. The dealer usually batches up a bunch of car registrations and turns them in to the DMV at the same time. I've seen it go from 4 weeks to 8 weeks or longer...

Slow1 said:
Here in MA you drive out with it - the dealer keeps a set of them ready and even acts almost like a remote RMV office.

Do you at least get a temp/paper plate for it so you can drive around or do you have to just park while you wait?
We can still drive while waiting for the license plate arrive. But We need the license plate to apply for stickers to drive expresslanes and carpool lanes free. I am leasing the car, so I really want to use this advantage ASAP since I am not planning to keep the car after the term of leasing.

Back