Home charging station in Pleasant Hill or Lowell OR?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debbieandpatrick

Need to make a trip from the Central Coast to Sky Camp near Lowell, OR. Anybody in Lowell or Pleasant Hill with a home charging station in case we need it? Happy to pay. Nothing is posted on PlugShare out that way. Patrick saw a LEAF traveling toward Eugene last year when he was up there. Looks like if we had a full charge at Eugene it would be okay, but always good to have a back-up plan. Thanks for your help.

they are all over the I 5 Corridor if your going that way.. Here on the Oregon Coast we have no Chargers anywhere.. So if you somehow found yourself near Gold Beach Oregon I could help you out.. But then you would be stuck here :) Oregon is all messed up.. They think they are green here but have no clue.. No EVSE on the Coast where you would expect them at all.

Thanks, I'm thinking if we're charged fully at Eugene, it should be doable and can then plug in at Sky Camp. Just like to have a backup plan. Will try a trip down the coast from Lincoln City to Crescent City one of these days. Quick charge is to Coos Bay now, but the rest of the trip may be interesting. I may be contacting you. The ODOT map shows potential sites at Gold Beach and Brookings some day.

Back