Impromptu Meetup in Irvine, CA

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eHelmholtz

I'm in Irvine today and thought of an impromptu meetup this morning for coffee. There's some new charging options in Irvine. The Quail Hill Shopping Center now has three 30A J1772 EVSE as well as a dual quick charger with CHAdeMo and the SAE combo (Frankenplug) plugs. Costs are reasonable - DC charger is $5 per session without time limit. The J1772 EVSEs are $1/hour charged in one minute increments (just what many of us have wanted). There's no membership card to worry about - just use a major credit card. The station is behind a nice Starbucks. Plugshare here.

This is very impromptu but let's meet up for coffee and talk EV from 9:30-10:30 this morning. I'll be here for much of the morning.

That was a fun unplanned meetup. The per minute charging was awesome! I charged for 3hrs 56 minutes and was charged by the minute $3.92 which comes to $1/hour but rounded down. I think future meetings should be at a place like this!

This is how they all should be ;)
I am just around the corner but did not see your message until close to noon.
Excellent QC or L2 right off the 405/Sand Canyon with several great places to eat.

Back