planning a trip

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnrhansen

I'm going to drive my leaf to spokane from seattle to visit my sister and her family this summer. Last year I took highway 2 the whole way. It took a very long time and the places I charged at were not all that interesting. So I'm changing the route a bit. This time I am still taking 2 because the level 3 chargers go further east. The last one in wenatchee. Then it's 68 miles and a good sized hill to get to moses lake. They have a nice free charger in town and things to do while I wait. I'm going to have to charge near maximum, but I think I'll make it. I think I'm going to call the crescent bar campground just in case. Maybe stop there for an hour. Just wondering about charging in wenatchee. I dont want to hog the charger, so about whst percentage charge would I be at when I might as well switch to level 2? Any other recommendations about my route and charging options? I know how to look for rv parks thats how I got to spokane last year. I have my own portable 30 amp evse. Plus a evse upgrade and all the adapters plus a 40 foot extension cord. It would be nice to find a friendly farmer to sell me some power along the way. I've looked at plugshare.

Back