Body repair recommendations in the San Diego area???

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derkraut

So.....I have some rather significant damage to the right front of my Leaf, which I just noticed today. The bottom of the bumper is pushed in, and the right fog light is pushed out of its housing. I have no idea who did this; but I suspect that someone @ the Home depot (I stopped there last week) pushed one of those heavy flat carts into it deliberately. It's rather hard to see because it's down low.
Anyway, can anyone in the San Diego area recommend a reputable Leaf body repair place?? My insurance company says I can take it wherever I want to have it fixed.. I purchased this car from Mossy Nissan in Claremont Mesa :(

derkraut said:
So.....I have some rather significant damage to the right front of my Leaf, which I just noticed today. The bottom of the bumper is pushed in, and the right fog light is pushed out of its housing. I have no idea who did this; but I suspect that someone @ the Home depot (I stopped there last week) pushed one of those heavy flat carts into it deliberately. It's rather hard to see because it's down low.
Anyway, can anyone in the San Diego area recommend a reputable Leaf body repair place?? My insurance company says I can take it wherever I want to have it fixed.. I purchased this car from Mossy Nissan in Claremont Mesa :(

Amato's has a solid reputation.
3848 Sorrento Valley Blvd
San Diego, CA 92121
(858) 455-6715

I do not know if fix auto body is in San Diego. They are a chain here. My 2012 Leaf was repaired perfectly after a girl turned into me from her blind spot. An ex- coworker had them repair his aged Saturn. Again unless you are told about the repair, you would never know.

My insurance company ( State Farm) and my Nissan dealer (Stadium Nissan) recommended them.

I found a half dozen Fix IT Repair shops here in SAN, and took the car to the one in Sorrento Valley. Outstanding work and service.

THANKS GlennD! :)

Back