Arlington, Oregon Quick Charger

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turnover

Just got this message yesterday. Peter Mitchell is the Port of Arlington's manager. I hope when they get this up and going that we can make a point on using the businesses in Arlington. They have a very nice water front park to relax and entertain the kids. They also have a car show that they would like us to participate on July 26, 2014.

This is a beautiful community with heart and worth spending some time in and around. http://traveloregon.com/cities-regions/eastern-oregon/arlington/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

On the way up take the road from Rufus up to see up-close the wind generators. Awesome!

Hi Pat,

Arlington will have an EV4 quick charge station very soon. Just received word they have funds and building permit. The station should allow 20 min to full charge. We will let you know when it is official.

Peter

This will be a great (non-boring) charging link from the Coast east to the Tri-Cities and NE Oregon on I-84.

Very nice! You'll have to charge 2-3 times each way at $7.50 a pop on the Aerovironment network to get there from Portland, but if you're doing the $20/month plan anyway this could be a fun destination.

Yep. We need more battery capacity. I went from Vancouver RT to Cottage Grove (Territorial Seed Store) yesterday and it got very, very old. I should have learned from last year. It would be better if I broke some of these trips up or made them part of a larger trip.

A big part of the problem was the mess on I 205 with the Tualatin Bridge repair work. An hour and a half moving at walking speed after having too much coffee... I pulled over and made it to the junipers. Hope someone didn't video it, but I'm getting too old for it to matter ....

Stopped by Arlington March 26th and was advised construction should start in April.

I also had a Nema 14 50 installed at my son's residence in Pendleton for EV use that is posted on PlugShare. It is a 60 amp panel with a 50 amp plug. Should be an asset to those that want to head that way. The family would be excited to see a TESLA.

Back