Where does Colorado Need Charging Stations?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

remarquian

{ I got this from the Colorado Springs EV Club }

Dear Plug In America Friends,

Calling all EV drivers in Colorado - the Colorado State Energy Office and the Regional Air Quality Council are in need of your help!

With new funding for charging infrastructure set to become available very soon (i.e. through Charge Ahead funds, Alt. Fuel Colorado funds, and VW Settlement funds), EV drivers are being asked to complete the survey that will help inform where the state should invest in additional charging stations, including DC fast charging stations (DCFC). Please take a moment to complete the brief survey.

Your participation will help to ensure that future charging stations are placed in the best locations for all EV drivers. The survey should take no more than 3-5 minutes to complete.

Thank you!

Katherine Stainken

Policy Director, Plug In America

Copyright © 2005-2017 Plug In America, 6380 Wilshire Boulevard, #1010, Los Angeles, CA 90048. All rights reserved.
Car logo used with permission from the Electric Auto Association.
Any reproduction of this newsletter, in whole or in part, must be attributed to Plug In America and linked to http://www.pluginamerica.org.

Back