DC Fast Charging Station

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Macsvoltage

Hello Fellow EVr's ,

My name is Mac McManus and I own and operate 2 Hybrid and Electric Vehicle repair centers in Virginia named Mac's Service Center. I am very excited to announce we have a DC Fast Charging Station up and running at our Ashland, Virginia location. This charging station is free to use by the public for the time being. We would like to invite Leaf owners to visit our facility located at 308 England Street Ashland, Virginia 23005. The website address is http://www.macsservicecenter.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and it contains information and online appointments. We are conveniently located off of I -95 in the Town of Ashland. Great place to visit with shopping and dining in a comfortable walk around Historic Town. We do offer service, maintenance and repairs for the Leaf. A free loaner car is available while your car is serviced. When any service is performed your car will be cleaned and charged prior to you picking it up. I jammed some brief information in here for you to help spread the word. Our ribbon cutting is scheduled for 02-04-15 and if you need any additional information please feel free to call 804-368-0213. My Service Manager Jim or I will gladly assist you.

Thanks.
Mac McManus
Mac's Service Centers

Welcome Mac! I wish you success with your business. I'm on the other end of the USA, but I appreciate your effort to support EV transportation.

Derkraut,

Thanks for the post. Wish you were closer to experience our growth. Our ribbon cutting with Virginia Clean Cities today was attended by media of all kinds. We are very excited to be able to extend the perimeter of the Nissan Leaf. Today a customer from Richmond drove to our facility with the expectation of receiving a charge. It seems he forgot to charge his car last night. He connected during our Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and was able to receive a much needed full charge for free. He just called to say thanks and to let me know he just joined the Leaf Forum I recommended to him.

Back