Tidewater Virginia Area Leafs

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbrowncods

Includes Norfolk/Virginia Beach/Chesapeake/Portsmouth/Suffolk/Newport News/Hampton. Heck, anywhere you live between Richmond and the NC border.

I saw my first Leaf in the wild since I purchased mine in June. Spoke to the gentleman at the Lowes on Military Hwy. I know Richmond had a National EV Week event but there are no QCs between here and there, so I didn't make the attempt. There are only the 120V plugs/"EV Chargers" at the rest stop on I-64 - worthless.

Anyway, if you are out there speak up. If there are enough of us that are interested, we could get together for an hour or so on a Saturday. I am unaware of a local EV club. Let me know if there is one!

I know this is an old thread but I just got a leaf around Thanksgiving and live in the Kempsville area of Virginia Beach. I have seen 2 different ones near my house since I got it but they are definitely still kind of rare around here.

It's great to see more LEAF owners in Hampton Roads. Let me know if you folks want to form an EV group for the region. I'd be happy to help create a nexus of owners and enthusiasts like the one here in Richmond.

Charles Gerena
Lead Organizer,
Drive Electric RVA

Back