Fully loaded 2013 SL with 9k miles Graphite worth?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wheelspin

Would love some insight on this beautiful car.
It is fully loaded with all the options including round view cameras and Bose.

Thanks in advance.

The MSRP is $36900, I assume I could buy it new 1000 under MSRP and get 7500 federal tax credit. So a new one is $28,400. What would induce me to buy one used with 9,000 miles? Given the loss of a battery capacity bar being 9,000 miles sooner, I'd probably need to save another 5,000 to make yours worth it. But, I live in Washington State, so there is no sales tax on the new one, but there is almost 10% tax on a used one, so the transaction would have to be 23400 AFTER sales tax. So, I think it is worth $21,500. Whether there is a customer out there who agrees is the question that only listing it can answer.

Ironically the only one that posted is the worst customer for this particular car because of ever detail you stated. Hence me posting or trying and failing to post in the Canadian region forum.

Is this car in the US or Canada? Leafs (like any other car) are priced higher in Canada even when you account for currency and tax differences, and supply is much more limited (Canadians didn't get their '13's until almost summer), so you cannot compare prices across the border.

Wow, she looks like Graffi, that is when she is clean. Her last bath happened a couple of days before our last rain, so needs another one.

This is a beautiful car. Why is it for sale??? Is there anything wrong with it???

We love ours, and would be willing to pay full value, that is unless there is a ready supply of new ones for only a little more. I would think that in Canada, wherever you are, you can check dealers online and see what they are selling used ones for.

Good Luck!

Nothing wrong with it. It is coming to Canada though. Just wonder the value of it in Canada. To either sell it or drive it back. Thinking of getting the 14' to get that rebate. It might be worth to sell it there.

It is worth what someone will pay for it ;)

Seriously though - it is difficult to figure this out because of all the issues involved (no tax credit in Canada vs here etc). I was thinking of selling my '11 at one point in Canada, but didn't get many responses for what I thought was a good price.

The first reply gets you to a bottom price in WA. I guess it would be worth 5k or more in Canada.

One more thing to look for is if there are any used Leafs for sale from a Canadian dealer. That might set the price.

One key thing to remember is that CarWings (Car Wings? carwings?) will not work in a foreign country.... So if you want to be able to remotely check on your car, you'll need to make sure you buy it in the country you'll be using it in.

There are very few used LEAFs for sale in Canada. LEAF sales didn't start until late 2011 there and I think less than 500 MY11 and MY12 vehicles were sold in Canada.

Nothing coming off lease. I think the three provinces offering rebates required leases of 48+ months in order to qualify for the maximum amount.

The best place to sell that car would be in British Columbia---CHAdeMO infrastructure, many LEAF dealers, relatively mild weather which lessens the disadvantage of not being able to pre-heat by CarWings, and especially, the BC $5,000 rebate on new EVs was exhausted a couple of months ago.

Is this the same LEAF that received major crash damage in August 2012 that you posted about at http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=9670#p219454" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; located in Pennsylvania?
You may be correct that there is nothing wrong with it but if it was previously damaged that history and the records on who repaired and where will be relevant to most potential buyers.
Would be nice if you updated your location in your MNL profile for clarity :D

Obviously not the same car if it is a 2013, hence the color and wheels. No that was our 2011 Leaf, we sold to a junk yard and got money from insurance to repair but didn't. This is our new and wonderful 2013. It is currently I'm PA but was thinking if bringing it to Canada and most likely to Vancouver and potentially Toronto. I was hoping to sell it for a bit more there and grab the new 2014 because we still get a handsome rebate.

Also, thank for all that have posted and given their insight.

Back