Which dealership for your servicing in Vancouver?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlanC

Which Nissan dealership have you guys registered your Leaf with for servicing? It would be good to know which place is knowledgeable, friendly, and TRUSTWORTHY. I've only dealt with unenthusiastic salesmen so far, but I'm hoping to register my Leaf with a good service department.

Thanks!

(Hmm... I wonder if I can create a poll here?)

I use Morrey Nissan Burnaby, the techs are very good. Just gotta make sure you know what servicing you want them to do, otherwise you may get a larger bill than you expect.

they also do the daytime running lights for about $250 if you want to bring in a US spec LEAF from WA state.

Thanks for the tip. I'm actually buying the Leaf from a broker on Vancouver Island who does all the paperwork and conversions needed for importing, so no hassle for me, luckily!

Personally, I think he's cornering the market for pre-owned Leaf sales in BC. He imports from all over the U.S. at a big discount due to the incentives down there, and still sells it at a good price up here. Win/Win.

Just a few more days now......!

kcarmich said:
I use Morrey Nissan Burnaby, the techs are very good. Just gotta make sure you know what servicing you want them to do, otherwise you may get a larger bill than you expect.
I purchased there (only blue SL available in B.C. at that time), however have had excellent service at Newcastle Nissan in Nanaimo. Hood alignment (free Juke rental) ready in 2 days, and P3259 PDM update ( shuttle to home and back) ready in 3 hours. Maybe worth the ferry? Just curious, what larger bills have incurred with your 2011 leaf?

ElectricEddy said:
I purchased there (only blue SL available in B.C. at that time), however have had excellent service at Newcastle Nissan in Nanaimo. Hood alignment (free Juke rental) ready in 2 days, and P3259 PDM update ( shuttle to home and back) ready in 3 hours. Maybe worth the ferry? Just curious, what larger bills have incurred with your 2011 leaf?
Hmm... maybe Nissan dealerships are more Leaf-friendly on Vancouver Island? It seems like the perfect place for electric cars because residents know how often they leave the island, whereas Vancouverites hold off on EVs just in case they "might" want to go to Whistler once or twice a year.

AlanC said:
Hmm... maybe Nissan dealerships are more Leaf-friendly on Vancouver Island? It seems like the perfect place for electric cars because residents know how often they leave the island, whereas Vancouverites hold off on EVs just in case they "might" want to go to Whistler once or twice a year.
[/quote]
I can only speak my from experience with that dealership. The City purchased 2 Leafs in 2011 which was a major factor in my original purchase ... this is a perfect place for EV and we do have Mt. Washington.

Hey,

I'll second Morrey. My parents decided in January to get a LEAF and went to the two closest dealerships (White Rock and Langley) only to be given disinterested looks and showed the new Pathfinder Hybrid (ironic at best). The Langley guy said he was trying to get 4 LEAFs in for the City of Surrey but it was taking forever.

My parents handle all their leasing through Gold Key and when talking to them, they mentioned that they were arranging the leasing for the City of Surrey LEAFs and were getting quite frustrated with the constant delays.

We then went to Morrey and the guy looked at the inventory right there, said there was one on the train that perfectly matched our desires and even though it was flagged for another dealership, he said he would be able to get it for us.

2 weeks later my parents drove away with their LEAF, and Gold Key even cancelled the deal with the Langley dealership and re-opened it with Morrey, and they had their 4 LEAFS a month later (after a 6 month delay in Langley).

They haven't taken it in for service yet, but the dealerships desire to work with potential LEAF owners was quite impressive.

Back