Post Your 30 kwh Battery LEAFspy Cell Voltages at VLB Here

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SageBrush

As part of the digging into what Nissan did to the 30 kWh LEAFs in their recent software update, some information has been posted regarding minimum cell voltage at the 'very low battery' warning. My reading so far has come up with conflicting reports so I would like to aggregate information in this thread. I request that people post screenshots of the relevant LeafSpy screen, and annotate whether the data is before or after the update. If you don't know how to post a photo, feel free to send it to me via PM and I will post for you. I'll also add a public link here to a Google photos album that will hold all the photos I receive.

I'll add a photo to this OP later of my LeafSpy at VLB as an example, although note that I have a 24 kWh LEAF manufactured 10/2013.

To be clear, the stages of warnings are:
LBW -> VLBW -> turtle -> dead

In the past, on 24 kWh batteries, LBW sounded at around 49 or 50 gid and VLBW at around 24 gid. Maybe someone can chime on the former (and after update) gid counts for LBW and VLBW for 30 kWh batteries.

Back